So I’m feeling pretty stoked (man) about the awesome things going on in London over the next few weeks:
- Russell Howard will be filming his new show at Electric Ballroom on Friday the 20th March
- Boomtown festival are hosting a night at Electric Brixton on Saturday 21st March
Molotov Jukebox headlining!
- My sister’s enormously talented husband is playing with the BBC Concert Orchestra on Southbank Sunday 22nd March
- Placebo are playing at Hammersmith Apollo on 24th March
Yeah sorry, I expect this is sold out. I bought tickets the day they went on sale…
- Land of the Giants are playing at the Half Moon in Putney on Wednesday 25th March
- The Ceilidh Club are on at Cecil Sharp House on the 27th March
Ceilidhs are So. Much. Fun. You need to go to one if you’ve never tried it. Maybe after a whisky or two.
- The Black Peaks will be playing in the Camden Barfly 8th April
This is my friend’s prog rock band from Brighton who are getting pretty big now, they’ve been playing them on Radio 1 recently
- Ska wonders, The Skints are playing with my beloved Hollie Cook on Tuesday, 21 April at Shepherd’s Bush